Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Blog eludes me

I marvel at all the great ideas I have for writing in my blog, and when it comes time to write them down, the ideas are nowhere to be found. Most of my ideas come during my morning commute. I have really deep thoughts when it comes to putting my life on the line with many bozos on the road - some of which are fully engaged in shaving, putting on mascara, texting, or some just putzing thinking about what they're going to blog about.

I guess the most consistent thought is that of my childhood. There are many thought-provoking stories; ones that make you realize why I'm the cynical, angst-ridden, yet jolly person that I am. It was a childhood overflowing with emotion, many bodies in a small house, a cacophony of voices, and also had its share of deprivation (physical and emotional) all at the same time. There was both feast and famine simultaneously.

Still, I am glad for the experience. It made me who I am today...a cynical, angst-ridden, yet jolly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment